Wednesday, June 20, 2018

One Page Dungeon - The Heart of the Forest


For those who followed the adventures of my two previous posts of a sample solo rpg session, I drew the corresponding one page dungeon. Always in the same continuity, light and fast.



This is the first isometric map I draw. As my talents as illustrators are very limited, (you will excuse me for the drawings) I tried to be inspired by The Quintessential Dungeon, the winner of the One Page Dungeon 2016 contest

I find this map really beautiful and inspiring: the directions are clear and concise and the adventure is really well built.


I find that the isometric style allows a better immersion in the adventure. These maps are beautiful and you can find great ones on the internet. Nevertheless, they have the defect of showing things that the player should not see. When you draw after playing, it's not a problem. If you have already read my two previous posts, you will know what to expect. But for those who will play the dungeon in solo mode, I tried not to show everything.

I hope you enjoy it!

Ultra fast one page dungeon PDF 







We hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment