Monday, November 19, 2018

#SGAM2018 - Story Seeds challenge





Lately, I've lost my motivation. I wanted to try a new concept for the SGAM 2018, I wanted to play Shonen vs Vampire. But I've never been able to find cool rules. And I lost my motivation on this obstacle.

Fortunately, reading the posts on story seeds made me realize that I had forgotten a fundamental rule: solo role-playing, as I conceive it, must be instinctive. The practitioner must always have in mind the concern to move forward and produce content. Spending several hours on an interpretation is useless.
So here is my contribution to the seed game for SGAM 2018. Three images and a quick interpretation.









We found gold! As they were digging the foundations of a new house, the dwarf construction company discovered a beautiful gold bowl with strange inscriptions on it. Since then, adventurers from all over the county have been flooding into the small town of Khern. The inns are full, camps have been created, itinerant merchants come to sell shovels and picks, taverns are making a fortune!

It is in this atmosphere that a strange object was found: a spiky shell with an eye in its center. The object seems indestructible and no one has managed to open it or even scratch its surface. Intrigued, the Bourgmestre decided to offer a reward to anyone who succeeded in opening it, whatever the means.

End of the story seed. Do you want Lunar style spoliers?

An old mausoleum is buried below the surface. It contains the mummified bodies of a hundred warriors placed here to guard "the beast". In their time, they had succeeded in defeating the monster by making it regress to the embryonic stage
And it is precisely this embryo that gold miners have found and are trying by all means to open.

And what does this embryo contain?
A terrifying monster? 
With a beautiful thorn shell?




(Don't hit the shell too hard !)



No comments:

Post a Comment