Friday, May 7, 2021

A new tool: Icon Oracle for solo gamers

Recently, I got kicked out of the free web hosting company 000webhostapp.com. 

This platform was hosting my very first creation, Icons Oracles, an unpretentious site that allowed to generate random icons.

The site also allowed to write paragraphs of text and titles.

 

For no particular reason, Webhost decided to close the site. Being a free hebrgeur, I don't particularly blame them. It had to happen one day! 

 

So I decided to recreate the system and host it directly on a page of my blog.

icon oracle generator for solo rpg

 

I have removed everything that seemed unnecessary. At each page refresh, the generator:

displays 3 random icons taken from https://game-icons.net/

(version 04/30/2021) with its description below

displays some random dice rolls (because we still need dices)

For the purpose of The Wandering Knight solo rpg, I wanted to add an icon interpreter (object, magic, npc, unexpected event...) and if it's good, neutral or bad


To access the generator click on the link in the sidebar

Feel free to use this tool as you want! And don't hesitate to send me your comments (even if I know very well that 99% of the users are mute).

 



Find all my productions on drivethrurpg. No risk! Everything is free or in full preview.

Lunar Gin solo rpg


And more on the shop of our publisher

Doppelgnger Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment