Monday, February 15, 2021

Challenge Ninja Solo Play part1


Hello everyone!

I'm inaugurating here a small series of posts to keep track of my solo play, my successes and my failures. I hope that these few thoughts will help improve the Game.


I've been busy lately, and I couldn't write on the blog. In particular, I've been busy creating one-page rpg for Doppleganger Publishing. But I'm still hungry for the desire to play. So I decided to challenge myself: this weekend we're going away with the family and I decided to play a game in incongnito mode.

And then I thought: why just one session? No, I want better, I want a real story, something new and deep. Why not a full campaign?


For a weekend, I told myself that I had to become a Ninja player: fast and undetectable.


Constraints and Tools

  • For the engine: I will use SAALT. There is no simpler, nor faster
  • For the script: a home-made derivative of John's 5 room dungeon (which I'll tell you about one day)
  • Campaign in 3 parts with a big secret setting, even a tabula rasa (a concept I will develop later)
  • Game-icons on my very first site storydices 


I will only take brief notes and keep a lot of things in my mind. Then, in a second step, I will rewrite history to keep track of this challenge.


To be continued...



If you liked this article and you want to see my one page rpg, check out my patreon.

Become a Patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment